Thursday, October 10, 2013

Illustration Friday - UNDERWATER

Click to enlarge

"Underwater".....not a very challenging word this week. And God knows I've done LOTS of underwater scenes for previous Illustration Friday prompts....but "underwater" is still fun, so rather than copping out & re-posting one of my numerous "fishy" scenes, I opted to do something totally new - and only SEMI-fishy! (But if you prefer fish, DO browse my blog archives! You'll not only find fish, but an octopus, crab, & a bug-eyed sea horse!)

Been working hard, building my Zazzle store these past few weeks. Hoping to have an "official" roll-out soon. And I spoke to a publisher this week about a book project I'd started, but put on the back burner in favor of other projects. The conversation boosted my enthusiasm, & I'll be full steam ahead on the book soon!

I also got word from the author of the last children's book I illustrated, that it will be released in January...and they need a brief bio. Ugh! Well, I know what I'll be doing this weekend!! Hope YOU'VE got some fun things planned!! As always, I appreciate you stopping by, & LOVE reading your comments!!!!

8 comments:

  1. This one gets my 'seal' of approval, Mit. But hold on, there's another lame word to illustrate as you just get in under the wire with this one. I may pass on 'moustache'. I got nothin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the Underwater thing has been covered a few times before by other prompts...But I admire your patience! Nothing like your dinner swimming away from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the Zazzle store! Meanwhile-- I give your seal a seal of approval (Ted may have written that first, but I thought of it first ;) ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there a killer whale following the seal? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the seal is happier than the fish? :) Good luck with all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with zazzle! I'll have to check it out. I know. My blog is drowning in repeats.

    ReplyDelete