Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Illustration Friday - FRAGILE

Click to enlarge

It's been awhile since I've been able to participate in an Illustration Friday challenge, & it's good to be back!! I'm pretty much a klutz, so fragile items are best kept out of my hands, but Walter, here, seems to do pretty well with them! (He must have a particularly smooth waddle!) If he gave you a smile, please let me know in the comments section below, or with a "like" on my Facebook page. Thanks! And as always, I appreciate you stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Great illustration -- I love the bright colors!
    Nice to see you back on the IF page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def gave me a smile! I'll take what he's serving, any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walter is so cute! Definitely made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has to smile at a penguin! I agree with Elizabeth, I want what he's serving too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Walter. Better you than me. I can only carry two glasses tops. They sit on my nose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Walter and his bow tie. He's a professional, but with a goofy, energetic twist!! Great illo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im here Im here!!!!!!! This guy will be fragile in the morning if he drinks all that bubbly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's goin' on over here? Just snoopin' around to see what's new.

    Heyyy.. he's a clever penguin, but I'm still waiting for the beer I ordered.

    ReplyDelete