Monday, November 18, 2013

My Children's Book....and a Special Promo!!


I don't usually post promos for my art here, but I know many of you were following along last fall when my book was *finally* published so I thought I'd share some of the interior pages with you!
 And if you are interested, now is a great time to order one, as the publisher is having a 30% off sale for 2 days only - November 18th & 19th! Just enter the code: BIGSALE at checkout!

This is the blurb I posted on my FB page:  "Christmas is just around the corner, and what better way to make the holidays special for the children in your life than with a personalized book?! The story becomes ABOUT THEM!!!! Join the animals as they jump off the magical quilt & visit an amusement park! A *perfect* bedtime story! Available in both a boy & girl version."
  You can order it: *HERE*

 

As always, thank you for your interest & I appreciate your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment