Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Illustration Friday - HIDDEN

Click to enlarge
Harry got distracted FAR too easily to ever become good at hide-and-seek......

Here's a quick one I sketched out in another meeting. It's a good thing Harry is distracted, because his friends aren't really very good at hiding...  Haven't been overly inspired lately...by the IF prompts or in general, but I'm pushing myself to keep on drawing!!!! As always, I appreciate you stopping by! And please check out my Facebook page if you haven't already!  (link on the right) :)

5 comments:

  1. I like this one a lot Mit! Looks great, and all the little stuff you've got "hidden" in the background... It's done just right to make me pay attention and go over every line and see everything. Great job, and hats off to you for keeping the IF train rolling on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I love the increasing complexity in your images! It adds interest and gives kids (and big kids) something to look for and be delighted by. Especially love hidden little creatures, definitely get the sense they are tense and hiding! And dog design is great, love the shapes and slight desperation in Harry's expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cool dude, Harry! His little friends are fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppy! So cute! Love the flowers too :D

    ReplyDelete