Tuesday, May 26, 2015

#SCBWIDRAWTHIS BOUNCE!


click to enlarge

I apologize for the infrequent blog posts. 
Saying things have been crazy around here lately is an understatement!
 Between my upcoming wedding this fall that I am behind on planning, and now a big MOVE next month to a new home and studio (plus that pesky thing called a full time job!) I, unfortunately, have had very little time for drawing. (sigh!)

 But when I got an email from SCBWI promoting their new DRAWTHIS program, I knew I'd HAVE to make the time to participate! Similar to the weekly challenges from Illustration Friday that I have greatly enjoyed over the years (even did one solid year straight without missing a week!), they will be providing a new prompt each month, and artists from around the globe will submit their interpretations. 

While I have not had the time to do so lately, I look forward to when I am settled in to my new studio and can get back to regular weekly Ill Friday participation. In the meantime, I did manage to squeeze in this quick drawing to support the new SCBWI program....

....AND, feeling inspired,  just happened to sneak a peek at this week's Ill Friday prompt before entering a meeting this morning, and did some doodling! So stay tuned for that one, too!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment