Thursday, June 21, 2012

Illustration Friday -- SECRET
Click to enlarge
Unfortunately for Jerome, Bethany was a stickler for the rules....

Wow! Got this one in *just* under the wire! So many mishaps & distractions this week, starting on Monday night with a stubborn car window that refuses to go up, & ending with a bizarre trip to Walmart last night that was filled with such odd sights, I couldn't begin to focus on "secret" upon my return!

But I couldn't break my streak so I had to push on tonight! This is either my 19th or 20th straight week creating a brand new drawing for Illustration Friday, and even though there have been a couple of pieces I wasn't too thrilled with, its been a worthwhile exercise on so many levels! I love seeing you "regulars" each week - checking out your fabulous creations, and getting feedback on mine. And I ALWAYS like to check out unfamiliar work, & welcome new opinions!! (So please, don't be shy!) I want to thank everybody who has become a regular follower of this blog and/or my facebook page! So much fun to see you guys popping up here & there!! And with that, I'll stop my babbling, & "see" you next week!

Oh! PS - Got a GREAT deal on some new Epson paper on their website this week (offer code PPR6 good til 6/26 for anyone interested!) that if it turns out OK, I might *finally* set up my Etsy store! Stay tuned!

12 comments:

  1. Hahahah! Poor Jerome, can he submit a change password request? Hahaha! I love his head with hair sticking all over! This si so cute. I always wanted a tree house. We ended up just climbing the tree and being cradled by the branches. That was my refuge. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great cartoon!! Jerome isn't getting in...reminds me of trying to get in my kid's bedrooms...My youngest, 5, is pretty good as long as you give him some type of password that you can think of you,re in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great....this such a cute illustration!!! Love the cat up and expressions are really cute!!! Thank you so much for popping by my blog! These comments encourages us to start for the next Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Jerome, maybe he could bribe Bethany with some chocolate? Really cute characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dog, he is enjoying being one of the chosen allowed into the club house :-) Great take on the theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd guess the password must be a bark! Clever dog! Wonderful and imaginative.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Everybody loves a treehouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well.
    If Jerome is clever enough, he'll realize that --with Bethany being such a stickler for the rules, and the dog having gained access to the clubhouse, and the cat resignedly camping outside on the roof, that the password must be a bark of some sort.


    ~~I think he should start there.
    Don't you?


    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the great comments! I should have expected such cleverness from artists!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My knees would wear out balancing on that board before I could remember that word. I'll bet she picked something really obscure, too. Good one!

    ReplyDelete